Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Demand a Recount!

Your results:
You are Batman
Batman
75%
Superman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Green Lantern
60%
Wonder Woman
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
50%
The Flash
50%
Iron Man
40%
Hulk
30%
Catwoman
20%
You are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.

No offense to the Dark Knight, but clearly I am supposed to be the Amazon Princess. I have no particular love for gadgets. It has to do with that push-up bra question, doesn’t it? Damn it!

Hat-tip to Roger's blog for the quiz.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

3 comments:

GayProf said...

Hey, at least you didn't turn out as Robin.

Besides, that x-ray vision could come in pretty handy at times. . .

Bloghungry said...

Superman is way worse than Robin. I'm Spiderman and I'm a little surprised by that..

dein said...

i'm a keluang man...;-)

http://superbsite.info